What’s being said about traditional phone systems? The list goes on and on…
- Features hidden and difficult to use
- No control over moves, adds and changes
- No support for remote workers
- Multiple locations costly and hard to manage
- Upgrades and expansions are costly and unpredictable
- Can’t justify retaining phone system expert on staff
- Difficult maintaining communication between branch offices
- Difficult to manage multiple phone numbers and voicemails
- Too many messages all over the place to keep up with – voice, cell phone, email
- Multiple vendors make it difficult to manage invoicing
It’s time for Voice Over IP
Thinking about a new Phone System? Let SCOJA share with you the benefits of VoIP (Voice over IP), and introduce you to features such as Unified Messaging – where all of your voicemails are forwarded to your email for the ability to retrieve and forward messages to and from anyone to anywhere. Or Find Me, Follow Me, where your calls can ring at your office, then your cell phone, then your home office or elsewhere while traveling – always maintaining your availability to your clients.
One of our clients’ favorite features is the ability to record phone calls and conferences using VoIP, then email them to individuals who could not attend. There are laptop agents we can install which allow you to place and receive calls directly from your Internet-connected laptop or PC, anywhere in the world – imagine the ability to receive a call on your laptop that was dialed to your office extension!
If you are looking for a new VoIP phone system with flexible technology that allows for greater and more effective communication for your San Francisco, California business, contact us to speak with a VoIP specialist from our Financial District office.
Why Hosted VoIP Service?
- No more headaches
- Inexpensive to implement
- Simple to control, configure and customize
- No more upgrades (protection from obsolescence)
- Unparalleled productivity gains
- Scale according to your needs
- No new infrastructure
- Free “On-Net” calling
- Reduce support costs
- No large up-front investment
- Ability to easily manage moves, adds and changes
- Advanced feature set including “Find Me, Follow Me”, Call Recording, Voicemail to Email, 8-Line Conferencing
- Disaster Proof – all lines can be forwarded to any other telephone number, at any time
Contact us at (415) 373-0550 and allow us the opportunity to provide you with a free consultation to discuss how your organization could benefit from VoIP service.