Are unpredictable I.T. costs affecting your bottom line? Have you been searching for a way to control these costs? Is dealing with multiple vendors to support your Voice and Data Network taking a toll on productivity?
Reduce Costs and Improve Availability and Support Levels…
Our “all inclusive” Flat-Rate I.T. Program can help alleviate your business pain. Enhance productivity by empowering your employees with the ability to open Trouble Tickets and receive timely, effective I.T. support without worrying about out-of-control costs. Achieve the peace of mind that comes with having your Mission-Critical systems and Line-Of-Business applications continually monitored and maintained 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Select one of the services below to learn more about what’s included in the Scoja Managed IT plan:
|How much is it worth to your organization to receive help when you need it?
Sometimes it is the difference between getting a project completed, missing your deadline, or losing a client.
Scoja’s helpdesk support team is certified to support all Microsoft Network Operating Systems, Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Office applications and all versions of Outlook, Exchange Server, SQL Server, as well as, server and desktop hardware, printers, network copiers, scanners, Smartphones, and PDA’s.
In addition, we support industry specific applications, such as Intuit QuickBooks, Dentrix, Dexis, ACT!, RIM Blackberry Server, and many more.
Just pick up the phone and call now for emergency support.
24 x 7 Network Monitoring
Small and medium-size businesses are continually scrutinizing IT budgets. Service quality and high-availability demands are at an all time high. The Internet has revolutionized how businesses operate, allowing us the ability to proactively monitor, manage and troubleshoot your critical network devices and services and predict potential failures before they occur.
24×7×365 Proactive Network Monitoring
- Monitor the critical health of network devices and line of business applications
- Remotely diagnoses problems before they occur
- Restarts essential Services automaticallyr
- Capacity planning reports for informed IT purchases and budget decisions
- Minimize network and device downtime that causes lost productivity
- Our technicians and engineers are alerted immediately and will address a potential issue before your business is affected
SCOJA’s Managed IT Service Plan includes a Vendor Management service to save you time and money.
We will effectively manage ALL your technology vendor relationships, including but not limited to:
- Computer Hardware – Dell, HP/Compaq, IBM, Lenovo, and Gateway
- Line of Business Applications or Industry specific software vendors – QuickBooks, Sage Accpac, PeachTree by Sage, Dentix, Dexis, American Contractor,
and many more
- Telco/Long Distance/Teleconferencing – SBC/ATT, Verizon, Sprint, XO
- Broadband/Internet Service Providers – SBC/ATT, Comcast, Verizon, Sprint, Covad, MegaPath, XO, TelePacific
- Network Fax/Copier/Printer – HP, Dell, Xerox, Ricoh, Lanier, Okidata, Lexmark
- Web/AppDev/Database – Webmasters, developers and others
- Hosting/Co-Location – Web hosting, DNS, co-location facility
Improve productivity and re-focus on running your business
By unloading the burden of having to deal with multiple vendors, you regain lost time, productivity, resources, and peace of mind – directly enabling you to run your business.
Reap the benefits of a single point of contact
The days of keeping up with various vendors for your phone systems, computer equipment, network scanners, copiers, faxes and all Line of Business applications every time there’s a problem are gone.
With our Vendor Management service, you only open up a single Trouble Ticket, and we will manage all vendor issues to resolution on your behalf. No matter what they are. No matter how many vendors are involved.
Allow us to be your single point of contact for all your technology vendors and watch your organization-wide productivity level soar.
Contact us at 415-373-0550 and allow us the opportunity to provide you with a Free Consultation to discuss how your Organization could benefit from our Services.