Backup & Recovery
Not sure you really need a Disaster Recovery Plan for your Organization? Here’s a statistic that might convince you. On average, over 40% of businesses that don’t have a Disaster Recovery Plan go out of business after a major loss like a fire, a break-in, a storm or sabotage.
A Good Plan Increases Your Chances Of Recovery
There’s no reason a temporary setback should turn into a permanent failure, not if you protect your Organization before disaster strikes. The first step is creating a Disaster Recovery Plan. We can help you get started right now. We will put together a comprehensive plan for your entire Organization, taking into account key things crucial to your recovery, and establish a formal process to be followed when a disaster occurs. Your Disaster Recovery Plan will be a comprehensive, step-by-step process covering everything from contacting your local Authorities and Insurance Carriers, establishing your Emergency Operations Center, re-establishing Phone Service, sourcing Equipment, restoring Data, and everything else that needs to happen in order to restore your Organization’s operational capability.
SCOJA offers a comprehensive Backup & Disaster Recovery solution for Windows 2000, 2003, and 2008 servers. This reasonably priced service provides:
• Offsite, encrypted, compressed storage which ensures data security and regulatory compliance
• Quick standby server using Virtualization Technology
• Flexible recovery options including Exchange e-mail boxes
• Bare metal restores
• 24/7/365 basic monitoring of server health to ensure proper backups
• Restore down servers faster than ever
• Microsoft SQL 2000 and 2003 compatible
NAS Technology Makes The Difference!
The key component in SCOJA’s Backup & Disaster Recovery solution is our Network Attached Storage (NAS) device. Having outstanding virtualization capabilities, this device can be configured to function as a standby server in about an hour. Our unique appliance also replaces management-intensive, error-prone tape backups.
<span style=”smalltextmoto”>Features Include:</span>
• Near Real-Time Backups – “Incremental Forever” technology backs up recent data sets and lets you reconstruct data as it stood at the end of 15-minute restoration points.
• Onsite Virtual Server – Our server virtualization technology allows your servers and applications to be restored and rebooted on the NAS device while your server is being repaired.
• Intuitive and Flexible Restoration – Incremental-based backup allows recovery of multiple versions of files, folders, messages, and mailboxes.
• A Complete Image – An image of all hard drive partitions and data is generated and warehoused on the NAS device.
• Secure Remote Storage – The NAS device creates an independent 256-bit encrypted tunnel and transmits the data to 2 secure offsite datacenters outside the local region.
We offer a price package that is all inclusive. Costs are bundled and include the NAS, Incremental Forever Methodology, file integrity checks, secure data transmission, and remote storage. Get rid of your worries and your liability by signing up with our Backup and Disaster Recovery plan today.