Extend the functionality of your applications to meet your business needs.
The software engineering team at Scoja can help you customize packaged applications to meet your specific business processes, rather than build a new solution. Save time, money, reduce risks, and deliver precisely what you need to achieve your business goals.
Maximize the power of your investment through customization:
- Automatically share information between multiple databases! Eliminate duplicate data entry (and the problems that come with it) while keeping your data in sync across multiple data stores.
- Integrate your time collection and attendance, accounting and human resources systems.
- Use powerful custom forms to super charge Microsoft Exchange and Outlook and collect vital information via email.
- Extend web based employee self service applications to display and capture important information.
- Extend your HRIS to include more user defined fields, file upload/download, and more.
- Put your data to work for you with custom reports.
- Customize your CRM solution to capture lead and customer information specific to your business.
Our exceptional team of systems engineers, software architects, interaction designers, and developers has the ability to provide custom web applications to fit your specific needs.
The Web is changing every aspect of our lives, but no area is undergoing as rapid and significant a change as the way businesses operate. As businesses incorporate Internet technology into their core business processes, they start to achieve real business value. Today, companies large and small are using the Web to communicate with their partners, employees, customers, to connect with their back-end data-systems, and to transact commerce.
Scoja provides timely and cost effective web-based solutions for clients looking to transform their business processes through the use of Internet technologies.
Challenged to find the right software solution?
Few business processes are as confusing and potentially costly as the selection and implementation of business software. Purchasing a software package is not something that can be done without a tremendous amount of research and testing on your part.
Scoja’s team can assist you by providing an objective appraisal of the your current situation and recommend software options to best fit your needs.
A process for software selection
It’s important to consider more than features when selecting software. For example, is the solution scalable? Flexible? Does it fit your environment’s embedded technologies and culture? What’s the return on investment?
Our 7 step process starts with a Needs Analysis. After your needs are understood, we develop a “short list” of providers, research and compare their features, and then recommend the solution.
- Self Assessment and Needs Analysis
- Rank Requirements Based on Organizational Impact
- Identify Potential Solutions
- Engage Dialogue with Software Providers
- View Demonstrations from Promising Providers
- Score Solutions Based on Requirements
- Select Desired Solution
This process ensures that you implement software that will improve your organization’s efficiency, reduce costs, and improve the bottom line.